✅30+ Ways open blocked sites online
Today, we will learn to access blocked websites. In most schools and colleges, several websites are blocked because the school administrators feel that they are not fit for viewing by the students. But, nowadays the offices also block some of the websites because they feel that these websites, distract their employees and it also affects productivity.
- A COMPLETE GUIDE TO UNBLOCK WEBSITES ON INTERNET
- 15 Best Ways To Access Blocked Websites
- 1. Proxy websites to access blocked websites
- How to open blocked websites using Hidemyass,
- 2. Use Tor Browser to surf anonymously to open blocked sites.
- Download TOR
- 3. Hola browser extension to Unblock websites.
- 4. Use Proxy IP address in browser settings.
- 5. Access Blocked websites by Using Way Back Machine.
- 6. Use IP address instead of domain name
- 7. Open Blocked sites using decimal code.
- 8. Take help of Google cache
- 9. Using Translation web services
- 10. Browsing on HTTPS connection
- 11. Open blocked websites Using URL shortners
- 12. Get an email of the webpage using web2mail
- 13. Use VPN software’s and Unblock websites
- 14. Making use of the IP address instead of the URL
- 15.Using Proxy websites – Bypass Blocked Sites
- 16. Hola extension coming to rescue
- 17. Google Cache
- 18. URL shortener can be used
- 19. Email a good source as well
- 20. HTTPS Connection – Unblock Blocked Websites
- 21. UltraSurf software
- 22. VPN software – Access Blocked Websites Software
- 23. TOR browser
- 24. Wayback machine – Internet Archive
- 25. Decimal code
- 26. Google translate
- 27. Paid software
A COMPLETE GUIDE TO UNBLOCK WEBSITES ON INTERNET
Many people keep asking about questions like How Do I Unblock a Website?, How I can Access to any Blocked Website? and so on.
Mostly the social networking sites like Facebook, twitter, etc. Now with the help of technology you will be able to access blocked websites easily. Here we will be discussing 15 such ways through which you will be able to view the blocked websites.
15 Best Ways To Access Blocked Websites
In order to access the blocked websites you don’t need to pay any extra sum, instead you just need to have the basic computer knowledge and you will be able to open up the blocked websites.
1. Proxy websites to access blocked websites
How to open blocked websites using Hidemyass,
2. Use Tor Browser to surf anonymously to open blocked sites.
3. Hola browser extension to Unblock websites.
4. Use Proxy IP address in browser settings.
Few of the browsers supports to use the PROXY IP address in them. So that if you can surf anonymous using them. To use this you need Mozilla fire fox web browser and Proxy Ip address. You can get the huge list of Proxy websites from HERE.
5. Access Blocked websites by Using Way Back Machine.
6. Use IP address instead of domain name
WIN+R > type CMD > hit ENTER.
7. Open Blocked sites using decimal code.
8. Take help of Google cache
9. Using Translation web services
10. Browsing on HTTPS connection
11. Open blocked websites Using URL shortners
12. Get an email of the webpage using web2mail
13. Use VPN software’s and Unblock websites
VRN software’s will let you to browse anonymously, you just need to download and install them on your PC. There are both paid and free VPN software’s available. Here are 3 best VPN software’s that will allow you to unblock websites.
- HotspotShield VPN
- TunnelBear Vpn
- ProXPN VPN
14. Making use of the IP address instead of the URL
When the administrators of schools, office and colleges block the websites, they generally opt for URL blocking instead of IP address. Therefore, instead of typing in the website address, you can try the IP address. Want to know how to access the IP address? You have to type in ping followed by the website’s name in the command prompt to get the IP address.
URL of the site to get the IP of any site: www.getip.com
15.Using Proxy websites – Bypass Blocked Sites
The websites that you generally access is blocked so what do you do now? You can now access the websites of your choice through several proxy websites. These proxy websites connect to the proxy server, which then sends you to the website that is blocked. These proxies can be used to access blocked websites in school, colleges, offices etc. Some of the proxy servers are
16. Hola extension coming to rescue
This is one of its kind browser which you will find in almost every browser. This browser is put to use to browse the internet. In order to get started with this you have to visit the official website of Hola extension and download it from there.
17. Google Cache
In order to access blocked websites you can make use of Google cache. The Google algorithm stores the cache of websites which helps the users to view the sites even when they are blocked. You have to type in ‘site’ and then the address of the website that you want to view and it will come up with the search result. There you will find the option of Cache and when you click on it you will be provided with the right to access the website that has been blocked by the administrator.
18. URL shortener can be used
The URL shortener is basically put to use to shorten the lengthy URLs, but you can use online tools to shorten them and redirect to the sites which are blocked.
19. Email a good source as well
By making use of an online tool which helps in sending webpages to mails you can access the blocked websites from your Gmail, yahoo or Outlook. These mails supports html easily, so you can send the blocked sites to your email and access the same blocked websites from there.
20. HTTPS Connection – Unblock Blocked Websites
https is where you will find encrypted information. Instead of using http, try using https to access the blocked websites. It may work somettime to open blocked sites.
21. UltraSurf software
In case you are trying to access any kind of restricted websites then you can make use of this software. You need to first download the software and install it in the system and then start using it to browse any website you like without any restrictions.
22. VPN software – Access Blocked Websites Software
You can make use of ProxyXPN, Tunnel, etc. which are some of the VPN software. You can either download the paid version of the software or the free version then install it in the computer to access the restricted sites.
Must Read: Top 17 Best Free VPN Services
23. TOR browser
One of the easiest ways of accessing the blocked websites except for the social networking sites. You just have to download the browser and start viewing the sites that have been blocked in your schools, colleges and offices. It will also hide your identity as well.
24. Wayback machine – Internet Archive
This is the online tool which stores the website cache and it helps you access blocked websites. You have to enter the website URL and click on Take me Back and it will take you to the desired page of yours.
25. Decimal code
Convert the IP address into decimal value and then use it instead of URL and IP address if in case both the IP address and the URL are blocked.
Here is the tool : Click Here
26. Google translate
This will help you to convert the webpage from one language to another just by clicking on Translate. Then you can translate it back into English to view the webpage properly.
27. Paid software
The paid software will change the present IP address to the IP address of different country and provide you with the access of various sites.
28. Portable browser
You have to first download a portable browser on your USB drive and then you can insert it in the computer which has blocked websites to access it comfortably.
I hope you enjoyed reading top 30+ Ways To Access Blocked Websites. Let us know your ways to access blocked websites via comment section.