In this post, you are going to know about the Turbo C/C++, which supports the different versions of Windows OS, such as 7 and 8 with full screen 64-bit and 32-bit. Of course, there is a Tasm or Turbo Assembler available for Windows 7 and 8. Now, there is a presence of an installer for Turbo C/C++, you can get. so here is the Modified TurboC/C++ 4.0 Installer For All Windows Versions .
Introduction to Turbo C/C++ updated version
- Turbo C/C++ is a popular C/C++ compiler created By Borland. When you are going to find its installer, it is a very much challenging and hard task.
- It is all due to the fact that it does not work on Windows 7 or 8 with 64bit architecture in a direct manner. It is important to have an installer to make the Turbo C/C++ run on the Windows 7 or 8 without any hassle.
- Prior to getting this installer, you need to know about the Turbo C/C++ in a proper manner.
Turbo C/C++ for Windows 7 and 8 is a modified or updated version of the Borland Turbo C++. It can be run on different versions of the Windows OS, such as 7, 8 and Vista. This kind of application is going to support all the features of the old IDE.
Turbo C/C++ Installer
Next comes the turn of the Turbo C/C++ installer, it helps you in getting the most of the installation process of the Turbo C/C++. It covers a complete guide on how to get it, what it does and what the features are, or much more. It is quite interesting to cover all the features and interesting facts about the Turbo C/C++ installer, before getting it. You can download this installer from the web. It is important only to proceed with the proper knowledge about its features.
What are the features of Turbo C/C++ installer?
Getting started with the features of Turbo C/C++ installer, you are on the right track to get complete information, prior to using it for any purposes, depending on your needs and preferences. Some unique or salient features are mentioned below, have a look:
- This installer has the capability to work on all of the different versions of Windows operating system, such as Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows 7 (both 64-bit and 32-bit), Windows XP, and many others. It is also claimed that it can also support the latest versions of the Windows, which includes Windows 8, 8.1 and 10 as well, covering both 64-bit and 32-bit versions.
- Proceeding towards the next feature, it is one of the most preferred and popular Turbo C/C++ language compiler or installer in the world as compared to others. It also comes under the category of a single click installer. It means that just by clicking it on it for only one time, it starts working.
- This updated version of the Turbo C/C++ installer also works on the full screen on any type of version of the Windows OS, according to what version you might have installed on your device.
- One the interesting features, which make it different from other installers is that there is nothing to mount anything on DosBox. It is all because of the fact that everything is already mounted, saving your time and effort. That’s why most of the programmers prefer to get this kind of installer for the Turbo C/C++.
- This installer for Turbo C/C++ also has the capability to support C/C++ graphics [graphics.h]. It does not have any affect due to the version of the Windows or also a full screen one. It can work on the windows 7 and 8 with full screen mode.
- With this installer, you can get single installer. It states that there is no need to configure anything, not only even a single line.
- This installer has also the capability to support the header files dos.h and snap.h for delay timer and screen capture. Both the header files are supported in the full screen mode.
- It supports Ctrl+F9 for execution and Alt+F9 for compilation.
- This installer has a very much stable operation. You will be able to obtain a single installer, which works with both 32-bit and 64-bit options.
To download Turbo C/C++ installer the updated one, you need to search for a reliable source, which is free from viruses and malware attacks.
Installation Guide :It damn simple, Just keep clicking on next button that’s it voila!!
Note: Just Don’t change the default installation
- Double click the Turbo C/C++ icon present on the Windows Desktop for Execution
- If it Doesn’t run in Full-screen simply give the command : “Alt + Enter” To Open it in Full-screen
Mirror Link No2- > Click here to Download from Mirror : TurboC/C++ For Windows XP/Windows 7/Windows 8 64bit-32bit Edition Updated 4.0